Hellmann worldwide logistics was founded in 1871, our company started with one man, Carl Heinrich Hellmann, using a horse-drawn cart to deliver parcels in and around the town of Osnabrueck, northern Germany. Four generations later, Hellmann is a company with a worldwide network of 19,500 people in 437 branches in 162 countries. We at Hellmann Worldwide Logistics strive to be a global pioneer in logistics services and equally inspire our customers and staff. Customer oriented, innovative, sustainable – these features distinguish us and we strive to set a standard for economical, ecological and social management. This dynamic mind-set is reflected in our mission “Thinking Ahead, Moving forward”.
- To send and draft FCR/ HBL to customers for verification.
- To coordinate with all parties (Customers, Carriers, Sub-contractor…) for shipping document issuance: HBL, MBL, invoice/packing list, C/O etc… (if required).
- To update booking and EDI
- To update required information, events timely and accurately.
- To verify and posting incoming invoices
- To accrual on costing and revenue in Hellogic systems
- To issue tax invoice /sales invoice to customer, collect charge invoice to HWL overseas.
- Trace the invoice from carriers/ sub-contractors (for non-credit) & post the Vendor invoice.
- Other adhoc and assigned tasks from management
- Being 3rd year and above.
- Minimum experience 1 year
- Have good knowledge in Freight Forwarding/Shipping & is a plus.
- Fluent in English (writing & speaking)
- good office computer skill.
- Good communication skill & customer care skill
- Precise & detailed oriented
- Open minded and highly committed
- Teamwork spirit & high responsibility manner.
Interested candidates are invited to send their CV with salary expectation to below address. Deadline 30 th July 2018.
Special condition: Students on vocation are encourage to apply for apprentice within August and october contract. Please help remark operation apprentice on subject email.
Hellmann Worldwide Logistics (Cambodia) LLC
Building IOC, No. 254, 3RD Floor, Unit F3-R05,
Monivong BLVD, Sangkat Boeung Rang, Khan Daun Penh,
Phnom Penh Cambodia
Phone: + 855 23 985 185/985 186
Attn: Ms. Siang Tithkannha